How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

This was awesome.

I really liked the game because i thought the graphics were interesting, I felt like i was playing on a sega or old nintendo, and I also really liked being able to build a dragon and character and build its life. It was fun. Thanks!

MindFeed MindFeed

That. Was. So. F'n.

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the coolest thing evah. And I mean EVAH. The computers witty sarcasm, The black screen, and music that was just the right amount of creepiness, and then the happy bagels?? SHWEET. Also, the loading screen was awesome, it reminded me of how a computer was bootin up. THAT WAS COOL. EVERYTHING WAS COOL. >:3

Please, I beg you, for the sake of my mind, make a second... AND A 3d. AND A 4th!

after that, it'll get lame, (of course!)

P.S. I got 79... what's that make me?

K-Guare responds:

Lol i'm really glad you liked it :]
I may make a sequel...
maybe...

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

OMG OMG OMG

Excellent game. RULES!!! YESH!!!!

I doubt it, but shift 4?

Better graphics or is it just me?

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

hum.

That was a cool, enjoyable game. And it was a lot like pico's school, which in this case was a plus. it was fun to play that little ghost minigame... : D

I didn't necessarily like the coloring after you turned on the lightswitch, and that's why it's a 9 and not a 10.

Rollercoaster Creator Rollercoaster Creator

hum...

hum. this game reminded me of the good old days with roller coaster tycoon ^__^

You did an excellent job with this. Really, you did. for a sequel? tie down the track. I didn't like how everything was in freefall, your chars could just fly off and crash into each other... that wasn't exactly a great selling point. The physics engine seemed pretty robust, maybe a tweak here or there?? though i thought the engine was rather advanced... Please, tie down the chars to the track so you don't have them flying off in directions... And make the track clickable. Meaning, make it so the track clicks to itself. If you draw two lines in flash, the lines click to each other and form an angle. Do the same here. not everybody is very precise (me ehem ehem) so a clickiness feature would be much appreciated for those of us who can't draw two lines connected : D

And more more moer tracks!!! WATER SLIDE!!!! ^____^

Taking Back Newgrounds Taking Back Newgrounds

FUN!

I liked this game! It was enjoyable, it's subject content was funny, and it is just a good time killer. WTG!! hope you make it and get some cash for pico day!

British-Boy responds:

thanks, i can always home i get some cash. lol.

glad you liked it.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

Shweet

Gotta agree with aznime... This game rocked and rolled. The gameplay was pretty interesting, where you moved around, but most of all i liked the difference in all the guns. Most of the time you get the same stupid gun shooting the same way in these games, not so here. Liked it a lot. Graphics where ok. not necessarilly amazing, but they were good enough, though the backgrounds where kinda grainy. Overall, a really fun game.

Daft Punk light show Daft Punk light show

Pointless.

Ok. The graphics where very very basic. And The "game" wasn't really a game. You had music, and you clicked on lights. There is and was no reason behind the playability, because there isn't anything to play! Why should someone bother to "play" this, when nothing happens? The three stars i gave you are only there because at least it isn't total crap like the stuff the [KK] does. Make something with a point, otherwise it'll always fail.

jagametips-webs-com responds:

But it dose have a point.
Right do you know youtube?
Do you know daft punk?
Have you seen them live on stage?
Well if you have you should know that this is a copy of the stage where you can click on the lights and they tern on

Point/Click RPG Point/Click RPG

Eeh,

Eeh, Pretty good, but there wasn't much to do. All you could do was fight shop or fight the boss, and not to mention the fact it had no graphics or pictures whatsoever... It's not that great...

Tufty dress up game Tufty dress up game

AARGH!

Does anybody even know what a preloader is these days!!! PEOPLE, LOOK AT THE NG TUTORIALS BEFORE YOU EVEN SUBMIT ANAYTHING!!

and I'll tell you, you are required to have a preloader before you can even put a movie onto ng! It's In the rules! it's even on the page you do when you submit a flash!

on the other hand, that was a very kawii flash. very, very kawii!!!

pazzy2000 responds:

sorry but i just come on straight away for most peopl T_T but thanks for the nice comment and i know to add a preloader next time