Calmwater Calmwater

Excellent.

This loop is perfect as buildup for a movie, and was just what I was looking for. Thank you.

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

nice job

You did a good job with the background, it was very effective in portraying the image you wanted to show. Then you kept the music soft but not light, it was still fairly dramatic, so you increased the image that you wanted to show. This does effectivly show the quiet bond between the men around the campfire as you put it down. Good job. Keep on truckin bro.

Wisdom Wisdom

hum.

it deserves a 4.

Why?

Because there is no dramatic buildup at the beggining to lauch a potential listener into the song. If you reworked the beggining it would undoubtedly be a better song.

Personal opinion here, of course... : P

Army 0n You Army 0n You

excellent.

This is just what i've been looking for. Thank you!

_-={The Deads Witness}=-_ _-={The Deads Witness}=-_

T___T I love this song!!!

Excellent song excellent poem etcetera etcetara, can i use this in a flash of mine?? would you mind??? love the shouts, btw, they so empower teh song, and the whole thing is completely dramatic to a fualt, so that why i could use it well. please!! pretty please 0.0 :)...

MaestroRage responds:

Of course, I post all my songs up here for free use for whatever purposes! Best of luck on your project :D!

Thank you for the review i'm glad you liked it!

Kheni - Silver corridor Kheni - Silver corridor

it's a fine loop and a fine song

it is really a good song, honestly, because i can listen to it while i'm working and it won't fricken dristract me unlike others on newgrounds, and that is a genre that needs to be expanded, a very nice job. and the fact that you made it in a big emty hall explains the drama in the music. nice job.

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

This is my new favorite song

I'm sorry, but this song is toooooooooooooooooooo good. I simply love. and necro is just creepy, sorry. I love all of your music, but this is by far the best. thank you for what you do it is just beautiful. I wish i could record stuff on my computer, but i don't have the technology or band to do it. I do have the lyrics though, You guys will have to do it for me. I love you guys.
Solly D.

Confessions - by hania Confessions - by hania

eh, good

Trying to be impartial here, but i just don't like it. Love your other stuff though, just this is too dark. Oh and good voice.

hania responds:

haha... thanks for the review. Yes - it is dark huh. It's what came out of my mouth and hands in the one go - I had no control ;)
Thanks for being honest !
-hania
xox

New Grounds Haterz New Grounds Haterz

C'mon man!

You can do soooo much better than this. It is good, but it's not good enough. The robot is really cool, but you need actual lyrics! put in some good lyrics with a semi-strong voice, and you woulda had a 5! only a three now, and foo, a 6/10. where is your sense? I don't care if you made it in 10 mins, our 2 hours! Put some effort and quality into your work man, it represents you. \_/

nickolas-lumpkin responds:

Yea yea your right mane i can do so much better then this and this is not mix or anything and tha voice is just a tag so you haterz can't take it and tell all your little friend's that you made it...and so for tha lyrics im not a rapper so tha why tha robot is in there and effort you right i didn't put any effort in to it because this is new gorunds haterz playgrounds but tha tha song is going to be mix an put on an cd until you make a song let see how long your sh** stay up at tha number 10 spot im not even going to say number 1 because it will get voted down befor you can even upload it....later~1~

George Dubya Is Not A Fascist George Dubya Is Not A Fascist

LOVE IT! UR BEST BY FAR I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Look i downloaded this song and let me tell you 2 days after i listened to it 20 times already not to mention the like 1 billion times i listened to it online, this song is awesome! PLUS it's the only bush critisizing song so that adds coolness too.

lessthan3 responds:

Really? We're the only band on Earth making fun of Bush? Shit, we're dead.