illwillpenis &amp;lt;3 Clock Day illwillpenis <3 Clock Day

That was great.

That was very Epic. And Awesome. One simple flash, nice job.

illwillpenis responds:

That was very Epic. And Awesome. One simple review, nice job.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

That was basically

a (gayish) parody of everything, from pokemon to MGS, to how nerdy we are... And you did a good job. I enjoyed it.

MY FUNNY VEIN IS SUPERIOR TO ALL ~

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

FUCK YOU STEVE!

Too short, but otherwise, just as good as the rest. Pretty humourus. Good job again, Egoraptor.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

This was awesome.

I really liked the game because i thought the graphics were interesting, I felt like i was playing on a sega or old nintendo, and I also really liked being able to build a dragon and character and build its life. It was fun. Thanks!

MindFeed MindFeed

That. Was. So. F'n.

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the coolest thing evah. And I mean EVAH. The computers witty sarcasm, The black screen, and music that was just the right amount of creepiness, and then the happy bagels?? SHWEET. Also, the loading screen was awesome, it reminded me of how a computer was bootin up. THAT WAS COOL. EVERYTHING WAS COOL. >:3

Please, I beg you, for the sake of my mind, make a second... AND A 3d. AND A 4th!

after that, it'll get lame, (of course!)

P.S. I got 79... what's that make me?

K-Guare responds:

Lol i'm really glad you liked it :]
I may make a sequel...
maybe...

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

OMG OMG OMG

Excellent game. RULES!!! YESH!!!!

I doubt it, but shift 4?

Better graphics or is it just me?

Calmwater Calmwater

Excellent.

This loop is perfect as buildup for a movie, and was just what I was looking for. Thank you.

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

nice job

You did a good job with the background, it was very effective in portraying the image you wanted to show. Then you kept the music soft but not light, it was still fairly dramatic, so you increased the image that you wanted to show. This does effectivly show the quiet bond between the men around the campfire as you put it down. Good job. Keep on truckin bro.

Wisdom Wisdom

hum.

it deserves a 4.

Why?

Because there is no dramatic buildup at the beggining to lauch a potential listener into the song. If you reworked the beggining it would undoubtedly be a better song.

Personal opinion here, of course... : P

Sassette Sassette

Cool!

That was really cool! I like how the character has a contrast with the background in the style of the drawing. The character is sharp and has shadows and all, and the bg is undefined almost. Good job, I liked it.